Genius Tutorials and AI Monks have teamed up to create the best and most economical mock test series program for PGDBA candidates.
PGDBA 2024- Eligibility Criteria
- 10+2+4 : Minimum of 60% marks, or CGPA 6.5 on a 10-point scale, or equivalent, in the BS/B Tech/BE or equivalent Level OR
- 10+2+5: Minimum of 60% marks, or CGPA 6.5 on a 10-point scale, or equivalent, in the Integrated Masters/B(ARCH)/MBBS or equivalent Level OR
- 10+2+3+2: Minimum of 60% marks, or CGPA 6.5 on a 10-point scale, or equivalent, in the Masters Level
- For SC/ ST and Person with Disabilities (PWD) category candidates, the qualifying marks for eligibility shall be 55%, or CGPA 6.0 on a 10-point scale, or equivalent.
- Candidates, who are in the final year, are also eligible to apply provided they appear in the final examination and complete other academic requirements as specified above
PGDBA 2023 – Course Includes :
(Starting from Sept , 2023)
- 70 + Students Cleared till now. Best Selection Ratio in India.
- Live Classes On all topics.Classes are usually scheduled at night around 9:30 or 10 pm as many of the students are working.
- Duration of Live Class is 1hour-1.5hour depending on the topic.
- Recordings of Complete Syllabus for Revision of Syllabus.
- Mentorship by Best & Experienced Faculty.
- Most Comprehensive & Customized assignments on updated Pattern.
- 50+ Mocks ( Topicwise & Full length ).
- Personal Mentorship & Customised Time Table for working aspirants.
- Dedicated seprate whatsapp / telegram group for 24×7 doubt solving
- Regular Revision Sessions once we complete syllabus and Crash Course ( Free for Full Year Batch Students ) in last month for Final Revision before D – Day
Only 100 seats available
Whatsapp at : +91-9896581114 for more details
Course Fee : 16999 /- Only
For first 15 Students : 15999/- Only
PGDBA 2023 – Examination Pattern :
The PGDBA exam comprises four major sections and a total of 50 questions. The total time duration of the paper is 180 minutes i.e 3 hours. There is no individual time limit for any section.
Exam pattern of PGDBA exam
Section 1 : Quantitative Aptitude ( 25 Questions ) Marking Scheme +3/-1
Section 2 : Data Interpretation and Data Visualization ( 5 Questions ) Marking Scheme +3/-1
Section 3 : Logical Reasoning ( 5 Questions ) Marking Scheme +3/-1
Section 4 : Verbal Ability ( 15 Questions ) Marking Scheme +3/-1
- PGDBA exam is a three-hour online CBT (Computer-Based) Test.
- Comprising a total of 50 questions carrying 150 marks.
- All the questions are MCQ type questions having four answer choices per question.
- There is no negative marking for unattempted questions.
- Each incorrect attempt will draw a penalty of 1 mark.
- Calculators, gadgets, graph sheets, etc. are not allowed.
Offline Classes Available at: Sector 14, Industrial Estate, Gurugram, Haryana 122007